Monday, May 9, 2016

Flowers and Blue Skies

Let me share this lovely day with you.

My walk today took me past the magnolia tree again. Sadly, all its wonderful blooms have gone, and it looks tired and limp like it was to a wild party and now is suffering from a murderous hangover.

There are other blooms out now though, like this beautiful azaleas (maybe they're rhododendrons, don't ask me!):



And this dandelion, totally ignoring the park fence and growing where it wants:



A bit farther down the road, and there are more azaleas (or rhododendrons):



And lilac. Have I mentioned how I love lilac? I could smell the sweet scent of this tree from far away.






There were some violets, too, but they were too deep in shadow to get a good photo of them.
Did you notice the blue sky? The beautiful sunshine?
It's definitely spring here!

No comments:

Post a Comment